We have a variety of gluten-free food options at Taste of Tribeca this year! Below, we’ve compiled a list of restaurants presenting GF dishes, along with notes when necessary.
Some restaurants NOT listed who are presenting sandwiches or other food items at the festival can make their dishes gluten free if the bun or side is forgone. Please ask!
Please also be advised that this list is provisional, based on the best information that we have to date. If you have a specific food intolerance or allergy, please be sure to do your own homework and ask questions before partaking of any food! We want everyone to have a safe and healthy day!
Restaurants at Taste of Tribeca 2016 serving Gluten-free Dishes:
- Baked Tribeca–GF sweet & salty brownie available, made with GF buckwheat flour
- Blue Marble Ice Cream–all ice cream flavors are GF except the cookies & cream
- Estancia 460–the gazpacho is GF
- Macaron Cafe–all macarons are GF
- Nobu Next Door–ask to have the shredded phyllo left off the black cod dish
- Palm Tribeca–GF grilled beef tenderloin and sautéed spinach
- Racines NY–please confirm that the sautéed squid dish is GF before partaking
- ROC Restaurant–ask for the sweet Italian sausage dish WITHOUT the kale salad
- Rosa Mexicano–the chips & guac and empanadas de chorizo y papas are both GF
- Sarabeth’s–GF short rib hash
- Scalini Fedeli–please confirm the risotto dish is GF before partaking
- Smith & Mills–the oysters on the half shell are GF
- Thalassa Restaurant–GF seafood option available. Please ask!
- The Greek–the fakes salata, made with organic lentils from Kastoria, Greece, and served with herbs, tomatoes and an option of Arahova feta is GF
- The Odeon Restaurant–please confirm that the ice cream is GF
- Tiny’s and the Bar Upstairs–the kale salad is GF
- Tribeca Tap House–the shrimp ceviche tacos are GF
- Two Hands Restaurant & Bar–GF banana & walnut bread with espresso mascarpone, puffed buckwheat & honey
- Ward III–please confirm that the seasonal mocktail Jello cups are GF