Our very first preview featured dishes from four Asian restaurants: Khe-Yo (Laotian, on Duane between Hudson and West Broadway), Nobu (Japanese, on Hudson and Franklin), Brushstroke (Japanese, on Hudson and Duane), and Jungsik (Korean, on Harrison and Hudson). Here are three more to add to our stellar line-up:
What better way to welcome — hopefully — some warmer weather than with some seafood at Taste of Tribeca? The offerings will include:
- Distilled (W. Broadway and Franklin): Tuna Crudo, Burnt Scallion, Tonnato Radish
- Landmarc (W. Broadway between Leonard and Worth): House Cured Salmon with Pickled Onions, Mustard Seed, and Dill Crème Fraîche
- Cercle Rouge (W. Broadway between White and Walker): Pain Bagnat, Preserved Tuna with Niçoise Vegetables on a Small Bun
- Los Americanos (Church between Walker and Lispenard): Seafood Tamale
- Megu (Thomas between W. Broadway and Church): Temaki Handroll
- Nobu (Hudson and Franklin): Black Cod with Miso
- Smith & Mills (N. Moore and Greenwich): Raw Oysters
- Zuckers (Chambers between Greenwich and W. Broadway): The Zucker’s Traditional (pictured) and The Max Zucker on Mini Bagels
NYC Restaurant Week (Feb 17-Mar 7) is well under way and offering diners $25 lunch and $38 dinner options at many of NYC’s wonderful restaurants, including some Taste of Tribeca restaurant participants.
Of course, anytime is a great time to dine in Tribeca! Check out our Restaurants page for a full list of our Taste of Tribeca participating restaurants.