Our final preview is of the dishes to be served tomorrow by our Golden Restaurants, which have participated in Taste of Tribeca every year since the first event 20 years ago. Our schools are truly grateful for their kindness and generosity.
These oldest friends are:
- Bouley (Hudson and Duane): Chef’s Selection
- Bubby’s Tribeca (Hudson & N. Moore): Rhubarb Crisp aka Brown Betty
- Duane Park Patisserie (Duane between Greenwich and Staple): Molten Chocolate Cake with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- Gigino Trattoria (Greenwich between Reade and Duane): Potato and Chicken Crochette, Cavatelli Legumi e Cicorie, and Delizie Limone
- The Odeon (W. Broadway and Thomas): All Natural Ice Cream
- Tribeca Grill (Greenwich between Franklin and N. Moore): Chicken and Hominy Stew, Avocado Crema Garnish
- Walker’s (N. Moore and Varick): Pulled Pork Sandwich, Coleslaw and a Watermelon Wedge
We don’t have photos for every dish – some are being made specially for Taste – so please just stop by these tables tomorrow to see and taste everything live … and to say an extra special thank you on behalf of our kids!